- (4 A. Symeonidis Str.) It exhibits findings from the region of Thrace dating back from the Prehistoric until the Byzantine period.
Visiting hours: daily (Monday – Friday) from 8:30 to 15:00.
- (13 Ag. Georgiou Str.) It exhibits interesting traditional objects and is housed in a mid-19th century manor house.
Visiting hours: daily (Monday – Friday) from 10:00 to 13:00.
- (8 Xenophontos Str.) It is housed in a building dating back to the 14th century and among others exhibits portable religious icons made during the period of 16th to 19th century.
Visiting hours: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday from 10:30 to 13:00. Wednesday & Friday from 17:00 to 20:00 and Saturday from 10:00 to 13:30
- (25 Ag. Georgiou Str.) with collections of schoolbooks and items of historical importance.
Visiting hours: daily (Monday – Friday) from 10:00 to 14:00.
- (Nikolaos G. Papanikolaou Foundation) (1 Bas. Pavlou Str.) It belongs to the N. Papanikolaou Foundation and exhibits ecclesiastical heirlooms and other objects dating back to the Byzantine years. It also includes a remarkable library with works published during the 16th, 17th and 18th century. For more information about the visiting schedule, call to: +302531022112
- (93 St. Kyriakidi Str.) Visiting hours: daily (Tuesday - Saturday) from 9:00 to 14:00. Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 18:00 to 20:00. Site: http://www.karatheodori.gr/
- (Thrillorio district) it exhibits items created by Roma (gypsy) basket-makers. For visiting hours, please call to: +306977585844.
- (Pandrosos district) Visiting hours: from 9:30 to 14:00 daily (Monday to Friday)